Bacon Corn Chowder
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 1 (17 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 oz.) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Fry bacon with onion. Drain fat. Stir in rest of ingredients. Heat until cheese is melted and chowder starts to bubble. Garnish with chopped parsley and paprika.
2. Note: You may want to taste before adding sugar. Also I used a little salt and pepper. Courtesy of: Linda Limpert
Bacon Corn Chowder - Creamy, warming chowder made with smoked bacon, cream-style corn, cheddar cheese and milk.