Golden Ham Casserole
- 1 (1 lb) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 oz) can small white onions, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cup cubed, cooked ham
- 2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine corn, onions, ham and eggs and 1 1/2 cups cheese in bowl. Mix until blended. Spoon mixture into a greased 2 1/2-quart casserole. Bake for 15 minutes. Separate biscuits. Arrange on top of casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
Courtesy of: Helen B. Minton
Golden Ham Casserole - Delectable family casserole features cooked ham cubes, grated cheddar cheese, buttermilk creamed corn, biscuits, eggs and small white onions.