1. After cooking the ham, place it on a baking pan. Allow it to cool just enough to handle safely.
2. Remove the netting the ham was cooked in. Take off the skin by first making an incision across the base, and then pulling the skin completely off. Save skin for other uses.
3. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
4. Score the ham on the outside in a diamond pattern by making slice marks through the fat.
5. Coat the ham with brown sugar by patting and pressing the brown sugar onto the fat. It will melt some and stick to the outside.
6. Press the whole cloves into the diamond pattern, one clove per diamond.
7. Cook for 30 minutes at 300 degrees F.
8. You can view the instructional video below.