Ham and Cheese Macaroni Salad
- 8 oz. macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled
- 12 oz. ham, cut in strips
- 1 cup cubed sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoon pimentos
- 1/4 cup drained pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Blend mayonnaise, mustard and salt, then combine remaining 8 ingredients. Add together, toss lightly and chill.
Courtesy of: Cousin Patricia Apperson
Ham and Cheese Macaroni Salad - Delicious, easy-to-make salad includes Virginia ham strips, sharp cheddar cheese, macaroni, green pepper, onions and more.