1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in skillet with garlic and shallots.
3. Add celery, mushrooms, and ground ham. Saute' then transfer to a mixing bowl.
4. Add bread cubes and corn. Mix.
5. Add enough chicken stock to soften. Mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Form stuffing into a tube to insert into the quail. Season the outside of the quail with pepper, not salt.
7. Layout 2-3 slices of Surryano ham. Roll the ham around the quail. Fold the legs under. Place on oven safe pan. Add a little oil to prevent sticking.
8. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-17 minutes.
9. While quail is cooking, saute shallots, garlic, corn, and vegetables. Transfer vegetables to plate and serve quail over the vegetables. You may top with a sauce made from reduced chicken stock.
10. You may watch an instructional video below.
Professional chef demonstrates in video how to create delicious stuffed quail entree using Edwards ground and sliced Surryano Ham