Baked Chicken Breasts with Ham
- 4 to 6 whole boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can undiluted cream of chicken soup
- 6 slices Edwards' Virginia ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Salt and Pepper
1. Arrange chicken in 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with layer of Edwards' ham and then layer of Provolone cheese. Combine soup with wine, stirring well. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken and sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes.
Courtesy of: Dale Fuss
Baked Chicken Breasts with Ham - Tasteful marriage of boneless chicken breast, thin-sliced Virginia ham, white wine and Provelone cheese makes delightful entree.